Tuesday, July 27, 2010

And so it begins

We sent Marin off to 3rd and Ell off to 1st yesterday (Jack starts preschool in a couple weeks). We started the year off right by forgetting a backpack thus making us late. Won't be the last time I'm sure.

Just a thought about time passing me by. Last year...where did it go?! I feel like I just sent Ell off to Kindergarten and now she's in 1st. Do you know what this means? In practically no time at all Jack will start Kindergarten and all my "little" ones will be in school. How will that be? Sad? Happy? Lonely? Joyous? Liberating? Busy? I think a little of everything.

1 comment:

Aunt Nancy said...

Jack looks less thrilled about this whole school thing than you are. Wish I were there to see them off--and have lunch with you. Give them all a big hug for me. Love ya all. Grandma F.