Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Self discovery

Things I may or may not have known about myself:




1. I am 32 going on 40.

2. Things I like to do include reading, laundry, sewing, and homework for college.

3. My favorite food is either tacos, hot cereal, veggies, or strawberries. (Guess I'm doing a good job hiding the chocolates.)

4. My favorite color is pink.

5. My favorite movie is "grown up ones". (Thankfully not adult ones.)

6. I'm really good at cooking and shopping at Costco.

7. My eyes are brown

8. I weigh between 40 and 136 pounds.

9. I like to help my kids do homework and laundry

10. My favorite sport is baseball

11. I like it when my kids do chores.


This note from Marin topped my list of favorites on Mother's Day. Another favorite...my rose bushes above which are loaded with blooms and smell amazing.

1 comment:

Nana Laurie said...

I love the postscript!