Saturday, December 18, 2010

Let's back up a bit

One Turkey

(thanks to Bret for providing the muscle. no offence to Chris but he was out getting frost bite with the other golfers.)

16 Place cards
(designed and created by Ellinor)

One Family



and One Birthday Girl



Equals one fantastic Thanksgiving.

Here are some of my favorite people. Thanks for traveling and spending the day with us.


little (don't hate me because i'm beautiful) sister and hubby


the people that made all this possible, mom and dad


little brother and super cute, i'm pregnant with twins wife


2 comments:

Nana Laurie said...

Cute family pics. I love that Chris is relegated to the kids' table.

Duke~N~Morghan said...

Oh my goodness, that is a horrible close up pic of me! lol... that was a fun and yummy Thanksgiving!