Saturday, August 14, 2010

What I actually did?

3 days of kids in school = (productivity) - (one splurge)



I didn't go to lunch or the pool. I didn't catch up on tv or get much exercise.

But I did use this handy device



to listen to my book while running errands (alone) and doing chores around the house. I find menial tasks more bearable when distracted by audio books. Did you know you can check out audio books from the library?!! This is my next "read"

Then just because I could I went to a matinee. I love going to the movies. I'll have to have a talk with the scheduler at Rave so more movies have start times within my time constraints.

2 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

Sounds like you make wise use of you time my dear!

Kadie said...

That actually sounds great. The boys go back this Weds., I think I might try a few of those things.